With Mallot Creek’s focus on the Food, Beverage, and Controlled Environment Building Envelopes, our Architectural Team is able to offer several years of combined experience designing a variety of food manufacturing, storage, and distribution facilities. We will collaborate with our clients to achieve a building layout best suited to their operation, and generate drawing packages to be submitted for Building Permit, Tender, Construction, or as part of a Request For Proposal.
- Project Managers and Architectural Technologists work cohesively with clients from concept to completion
- Site Measure existing facility and/or process equipment for an accurate representation of current environment involved in renovations
- Generate 2D schematics or 3D building model using latest CAD and BIM software
- Able to perform “Live CAD” sessions with client either in person or via webcast to modify facility and process layouts in real time
- Building Code Review of proposed layout to ensure facility will comply with local regulations
- Coordinate with in-house Food Safety Experts to ensure the proposed facility and process meets desired regulations, HACCP compliance and GFSI standards
- Assist clients in selection of material finishes and colour schemes
- Assist Project Managers with Shop Drawing review process
- Site visits during construction phase to ensure contractors adhere to design
Mallot Creek will generate working drawings for use in Building Permit application, Project Tender, Construction, and Owner’s As-Built upon completion.