Our Civil Engineering Department will work with local Municipalities and Surveyors as well as our own Architectural and Mechanical Engineering Departments to develop a Civil & Site Development Design and Drawing Package that will address any site alterations and services required to accommodate a new or renovated facility.
We are also able to provide in-house Environmental Engineering services by performing an analysis of the facilities Air Quality Emissions and Noise & Vibration levels, including preparation of Environmental Compliance Applications (ECA) as required by the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.
Civil and Environmental Engineering Services
Civil Engineering Services
- Design and generate site, grading, and servicing plans complete with construction details and specifications
- Ensure civil design conforms to Provincial regulations as well as local by-laws and design guidelines
- Provide a Storm Water Management Report for submission to local Municipality
Environmental Engineering Services
- State of the art software to generate Air Quality Emissions models and Noise & Vibration assessments
- Develop reports required to obtain an Environmental Compliance Approval (ECA)