Food Safety Services
All food manufacturers and processors, retailers, and food service companies in Canada are audited on an ongoing basis. Our Food Safety program assessment, development, and maintenance services help to validate that your facility is meeting regulatory and/or food safety management system program requirements. Extensive knowledge of HACCP, GFSI (BRC, SQF, etc) and Third Party programs ensure our Food Safety experts can create or help improve your written programs, and ensure your facility is ready each time an audit takes place.
Our food safety experts are experienced in HACCP, PCP and GFSI program written design. We also provide implementation, employee training, and certification assistance. We work with clients to design customized, efficient and operationally executable programs that address requirements unique to each manufacturer’s process and requirements.
Our food safety team includes registered consultants that assist food manufacturers in achieving SQF certification. Mallot Creek Guides manufacturers through the certification process, completing necessary documentation, providing GAP assessments, custom training, and more.
Food Label Reviews
Mallot Creek’s food safety experts provide domestic and international food label reviews to manufacturers from a variety of different industries. We work with your company to establish all general and food-specific labelling requirements your prepackaged food product must legally adhere to before it is introduced to the market.
Mallot Creek offers in-depth HACCP food safety training to food manufacturers and their employees. HACCP training is essential to the implementation and operation of any food safety program. In fact, Mallot Creek includes HACCP training as a supplementary service to each new HACCP program, we develop.
Mallot Creek’s food safety team assists food and packaging manufacturing companies in achieving BRC certification. Our team guides manufacturers through the BRC certification process, conducts self-assessment GAP analysis, provides BRC training, program maintenance, and audit attendance.
Nutrition Label Creation
Our Nutrition Label Creation service lowers the cost and time of traditional lab analysis by providing clients with regulatory compliant Nutrition Facts Tables, Ingredient and Allergen statements, and suggested Marketing Claims. Labels can be sent directly to food manufacturers, graphic designers, etc.
For clients who are considering an upgrade to federal (CFIA / SFCR) licensing, or contemplating GFSI (BRC or SQF) certification or certification to some other third party standard, Mallot Creek conducts in depth audit preparation and on-site food safety.
Food Facility Design
Facility design is critical to new food processing plant builds or renovations. Our food safety experts create systematic food safe layouts and flows to ensure that new or renovated buildings comply with regulatory requirements, HACCP or GFSI standards as well as optimize production efficiency.
Interested in Our Food Safety Services?
- Mallot Creek’s Food expertise includes academically qualified specialists who have extensive industrial and in-plant operational experience
- Our experts are familiar with all regulatory and program requirements and keep abreast of updates on an ongoing basis to allow for cost effective and efficient recommendations regarding compliance
- Experienced in customized and streamlined program design to address your unique operational requirements
- Our customized employee training assistance helps systematically implement each program task and to ensure solid learning
- Mallot Creek has employees who are SQFI Certified consultants, and are ready to help your site achieve SQF food safety or quality certification
- Our on-site presence during licensing and certification supports your current team. Follow up work helps to ensure recommended adjustments are completed
- Experts from our Engineering, Process Improvement, and Business Strategy departments can help ensure your facility is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible